Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Wrong Impression?



Since the Friendster site down in the past few days. I've been received some messages . What's interesting is that majority of those messages are often sexual in nature, meaning they ask me about my sex life. And my attitude Hahaha! I don't think my Friendster and my blog are that sexually suggestive though. Kayo talaga ha? LOL! Im Sure, I did not talk about some sex stuff in my Friendster and blog. And yeah I do post shirtless pics of myself like the one below. Coz that’s my recent pic and since im always go to gym now I want also to see my self before and after.. but im sure I am look physically fit now compare before in look skinny but now look yummy. Hahaha! (joke) and the funny things is this some people message me in my Friendster they say I am choosy type of guy.. coz I did not reply to those me

ssage. even this day when im in the gym one of my pinoy friend when we in the sauna saying when he 1st time he saw me in the gym he did not know that im pinoy coz I am very silent of course im going to gym to work out not to chat to people.. ( not to mention many people here in Brunei if they saw me they thinking I am Bruneian …but a cute Bruneian..( hahaha kidding )

Am I giving the world the wrong impression? Hehehe! I'm actually shy & timid in real life. Believe me, I'm as innocent and bashful as a tiny, fluffy bunny rabbit. LOL! Maniwala naman kayo sa akin! Sige na ;-)

PS …..

An alarming thing occurred this day. I discovered.........my pimples still in my face in for the past 2weeks I think. Noooo!!! Boohuhu! Then im rushing to get the thai face product that I always use if I have pimples. But one of my close friend say “its ok bah pare” means you still young coz you still have pimples..hehehe I don't wanna have many pimples. I'm only 26! Maybe When I turn 40 I'll accept it but not right now,.Boohuhu! :-(

Ok good night…

[ Apitong ]

1 comment:

zbo said...

Everyone, this is a secret, apitong, as always, 'malandi'...