Saturday, November 8, 2008

Break



Last November 1 is silence. Yeah.. Its always been quiet for me here in Brunei.. I can still remember what happen to me last November 1..

I remember myself getting so bored and feel big disappointed last November 1..luckyly my sayang is here to hug and care of me every time I feel down. of course its a holiday specially for Christian Country but not in Brunei coz here did not celebrate Halloween.. Another November 1 that really made me remember is about last year.. this might not just be a literal silence but more of the emotional stillness. I visit to my father grave yard with my family to pray and family gathering. ( that’s one of the tradition of Filipino people every November 1.) but the situation is just different now..

and today's November 7..

just went back from a very short holiday in Miri. Even that is very short break outside Brunei ( forgot to mention only stay there overnight..hehehe ) me and my one close friend go there to relax and unwind. we leave in Brunei yesterday November 6 around 5pm. Then we reach our destination around 7pm.. we go straight to hotel and take some rest and nap.. around we decide to go out to eat dinner before we plan to go for club.
We eat in Thai restaurant. And lucky coz most of the crew is pinoy. And they have pinoy food in menu even that is Thai Restaurant….hehehe
I decide to eat pinoy food in the menu.,I order “sinigang na bangus” one of my favorite fish then when I get my order I excited to eat but im a bit disappointed coz the cook is not good and the fish is not fresh…......arrrg......
but im still manage to finish my rice coz im hungry..hehehehe
Then after we eat we decide to sit outside the restaurant to smoke…. The weather is not really good coz its showering. Then after finish 1stick of cigarette we decide to go to bar for some drinks…
When I enter the bar I surprise coz not many people you can count by your finger..hehehe
Its kinda boring honestly that’s why we did not stay too long after I finish one glass of red wine. Yeah red wine!!! Hahaha I decide not to drink beer coz dnt have dance floor.. hahaha..
After the bar we go around and go back to hotel then sleep….
When we woke up in the morning we take a breakfast in the hotel.. its nice and relaxing day morning I have..after breakfast take some rest and preparing things to check out .. coz we plan to drop by in starbucks for some coffee. Since the starbucks in Miri is newly open i really want to go…im so excited..!!!
I buy drinks in starbucks and some stuff in starbucks. that’s our last destination before we go back to Brunei..hehehehe


When I reach to brunei I sms my sayang to say I plan to meet to give some present that I buy for sayang….then suddenly my friend called me and ask me to attend the metting…tiring….but its ok coz my mind still remember Miri..hehehe

Now im about to sleep after chatting my pare and and finish and post this in my blog site…
“ oo na pare I remember na 330….hehehe

[ Apitong ]

No comments: