Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lost Friend in My Friendster...

After 2days the friendster site cannot open coz its under repair.. in short their data base was malfunctioning....

today i try to open again the friendster site. then when i open my account i really shock..!!! all my friend in my list was lost...my elementary classmates, high school friends, university friends, and other friends like church mate etc... that's the only way we update what happen to each other life. now since we have own life.. some of them are merriege already and have own family..and some of them working in other country also like me....so thats the only we can communicate each other, yeah they have yahoo messenger or msn but not all of them you can talk eveytime at least in friendster you can leave a message for them or even you can see thier latest picture...

wish the friendster management can fix this problem.......


[ Apitong ]

No comments: