Monday, October 27, 2008

Insomnia


It's 1' in the morning. I'm trying to get sleep since 11pm but until now im still awake..!!!and
I'm also getting hungry. Kainis! This darn body just won't cooperate.

I'm soo hungry...!!!!

don't have any 24hrs. Macdonald's or Jollibee or any fast food chain here in Brunei.
I feel i want to eat cheese burger with choco sundae plus root beer or BigMac with coke float...
i remember when im living in makati (philippines) every time i feel hungry and cannot sleep in the middle of the night i always go out from my pad even wearing a short and singlet to buy a food in that 2 fast food chain. or even to call my best friend to hang out for a while in Macdonald's to to eat and listening the nice music until 3 o'clock in the morning.. hayyyyyyy im getting hungry to much now....
I think I'll have to settle for some instant noodles with cinnamon bread and yogurt I bought yesterday. Takaw ko ba? ;-)


wish after i ear i fall to sleep......





night and sweet dreams

apitong :-)

No comments: